Sunday, March 18, 2012

Guest Room (loosely)


I figure the best way to introduce myself is to show you my guest room.. er well, closet. I am afraid it's probably as ridiculous as that sounds. But really? Who likes overnight guests, anyway? Friends, family? No way! That's what email forwards and awkward phone calls are for. Nope, it's just me and Ladypup here- a couple of bitches (read: genteel, southern women) livin' large and hangin' loose (1)... Look, to my credit, Oxford has some really lovely motels (2).

Anyway, take a look around and let me know what you think!

BEW

(1)this is largely untrue.
(2)this is entirely untrue.



A sentiment I clearly take a little more seriously than the average Jane.


BAGCEPTION
I think this is way funnier than you do.
carpet bag c/o ASOS

My Grampy's footstool
leopard loafers c/o LuLu's

All of my favorite things...

No comments:

Post a Comment