Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

What? It's not like you needed to see the top of my head...


Yeah, yeahhh. I know I'm a few days behind but let's be real- you're probably just now recovering, anyway..


Similar to previous years, this St. Pat's I found myself asking a few, very important questions:
  • First, how does a woman own no less than seven pair of green shoes- flats, heels, and pumps included- yet not a single green top?   
  • Second, just how much green food coloring can one ingest before it's deemed a health hazard?
  • And a third, but most imperative inquiry, where the gold at? 
In a very typical, last minute attempt to rectify my first point-- or more accurately, to avoid drunk fools pinching me-- I sauntered off to the town square (not a joke) in hopes of finding something, namely anything, green to wear. After exhausting what seemed to be all of my options, my eyes delighted themselves with this adorably pleated, strapless number. Now, usually I try to avoid clothing that may allow the girls any opportunity to make an entrance, but with no other choices at my disposal I took a chance and I think it turned out pretty well. In any case, I managed to keep my dignity and share a fantastic evening with friends! Here's hoping you all did the same!  

BEW 

Shopping ensemble 
top c/o Free People, jean cutoffs c/o American Eagle, Bag Melie Bianco c/o LuLu's
flats c/o Urban Outfitters, necklace c/o Dogeared

and its not -so-practical alternative.
clutch c/o America's Thrift ($0.50, baby!), t-straps Bamboo c/o local boutique, 
funny leg c/o super awesome modelin' skillz

I'm not joking. You have no business looking at the top of my head. Seriously, stop trying...Creep.
pleated top c/o Miss Behavin (I had nothing to do with this name), jeans J Brand, pumps c/o  DSW
necklace c/o America's Thrift, clutch c/o I sincerely have no idea

*Bear with me-I promise to get better with the camera. Fotoz is hard.*

1 comment: